- For fast, soothing and effective relief from the discomfort of sore throats and minor mouth infections.
- Contains two antibacterial agents to help kill bacteria that can cause sore throats and mouth infections.
- Suitable for adults and children over 6 years.
- Dissolve one lozenge slowly in mouth every 2 to 3 hours as required.
- Do not use if foil seal is broken.
Supplied by Reckitt Benckiser.
The efficacy of an antibacterial agent in lozenges in reducing the severity or duration of throat infections has not been clinically established.
- Not suitable for children 6 years and under.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
- Contains: Each lozenge contains sugars (sucrose & glucose).
Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol 1.2mg
Each lozenge contains Sugar (Sucrose & Glucose).
Suitable for adults and children over 6 years.
Height: 80mm, Width: 110mm, Depth: 32mm, Weight: 112g