Sudafed PE Sinus Day+Night Relief tablets a non-drowsy and 24 hour sinus pain & headache relief.
- 24 hour sinus pain headache relief.
- blocked or runny nose.
- non drowsy day tablets.
- night tablets allow rest and also relieves itchy, watery eyes and sneezing.
Adults, Children 12 years and over:
Take 2 day (red) tablets every 4 to 6 hours as necessary. Take 2 night (orange) tablets at bedtime. Do not exceed 6 day and 2 night tablets in 24 hours.
When to stop: Adults after a few days.
Children after 48 hours except on medical advice.
Do not use
- for children under 12 years
- if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- if you have taken paracetamol
- if you have taken antihistamines
- if you are taking antidepressants
- if blister foil is broken.
Ask your doctor before use if you
- have any medical condition or are taking any other medicines or are a chronic alcohol abuser
- have high blood pressure
- have heart problems
- are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Each day tablet contains: Paracetamol 500mg, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg. Each night tablet contains: Paracetamol 500mg, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg, Chlorphenamine Maleate 2mg.
Height: 5.9 CMmm, Width: 3.2 CMmm, Depth: 11.0 CMmm, Weight: 0.031 KGg